Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

+5
sirlionelnigelconrad
iggs
Link
Delta
Fai
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.) - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Go to a beauty school and have students do it for a discounted price.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.) - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 pm

I cut my own hair and dye my own hair haha. I haven't paid someone to do my hair in like 2 years hahaha.
I'm actually thinking of going to beauty school myself haha.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Then gooooo. C:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 pm

I need money to go haha. I'm getting a job first, then saving up some money. I still have loans to pay off. And I want to move out first haha.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Student loans will fund beauty school.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

I only have 1k of my loan money left. But I'm paying it back with money I earn while that stays in my growth account. So I'll have that there even after it's all paid back, I have like 5k or something like that to pay back. There isn't much rush to get into beauty school. I'm planning on moving out within the year and I want to get that done and get settled and such before I get into anything.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Well I just think you should shoot for it cause it's a profession where your lip ring won't be an issue. C: And it pays decently.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 pm

It does! It's definitely in the plan. : )
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacisum Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Omg fai so pretty. V.v;;

I use to streak my hair red. I thought of doing purple.

Lacisum

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Haha I promiseI'm just photogenic sometimes. C:

Do purple!!
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacisum Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

I might, it will compliment my dark brown hair nicely.

Lacisum

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

I think your hair looks awesome Fai ^_^d

I can only do natural colors at my work place. I did have a rebellious moment and had my hair set with a red base, the underside black and black bangs. No one said anything. Also I keep thinking about those highlights that go from a brownish color to blonde? try doing that with auburn to red, maybe even having some black in it. I think it would be interesting.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I hate it when people put those kinds of restrictions. It's just dumb. :C
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 pm

I dislike it to, I really want to try out having some purple in my hair.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

You can always apply around and switch jobs at some point c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:34 am

ah I have, I'm caught up in this stupid bit that happens when you work in the IT field, so I have to go back to school if I want to stay in that field.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm

It looks really really nice. They go together perfectly. :3

I had pink and purple streaks a couple years ago, but I can't find any good pictures of it, lol
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2