Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

+5
sirlionelnigelconrad
iggs
Link
Delta
Fai
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.) Empty How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 am

Tomorrow I will be dying my hair a little bit. c: I'll be adding some pink and red.
A friend of mine is going to hair school and wants to use my hair as a model cause it's really long and fun to play with. If she does well, then some people on monday are gonna come judge her and she might be able to participate in fashion week and work on models!

But I'll have cool alternative hair. >:D

EDIT:
And I'm done. It's pink and /purple/ cause they had purple now. They were out of it when my friend was planning it, but they just got a shipment back in so we went back to purple. C: I have pix! I'll probably take more on monday when my hair is all done up again for judging purposes.
[x] [x]

Last edited by Fai on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.) Empty Re: How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

Post by Delta Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 am

A great artist that is a male, has had (currently?) pink hair and he looks good with it.

I think as long as the color is of non-blinding and the hair is worn in a nice style, it's all good.

Can we see the Pink Headed Fai then? o3o
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.) Empty Re: How do you guys feel about pink hair? (Pix so it did happen.)

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 am

When I have it done. c: Getting it done tomorrow. I'll change my DP if I take pictures.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 am

I like pink and platinum blonde...don't know why...just looks good to me
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 am

There's going to be blonde as well. c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 am

Well then I approve as long as I get to see
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 am

Everyone shall!
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am

I'm a fan of differently colored hair. I actually wanted to put pink in my hair, but the store didn't have pink so I got blue. I had neon green hair last semester and I love it. :3

But that's such an awesome opportunity for her! I hope it goes well. c:
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm

I think experimenting with hair colors and styles is wonderful. Some people can really pull off some amazing things, and sometimes you will look fabulous!

Unfortunately, a large chunk of society frowns upon things like tattoos, piercings, and any unusual hair styles or colors. In fact my work handbook says you can only have certain types of tattoos, males cant have any piercings, and your hair must be in a style that seems arbitrarily picked as "normal." A lot of companies have such policies.

I hope someday that will change everywhere so we can see pink hair at work!
sirlionelnigelconrad
sirlionelnigelconrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangerine Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Poor shugo, office slave.

I love having red hair, it minimizes all the red in my face.

(I am a tomato.)
Tangerine
Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Iggs: C: I wanna get it all out of my system before finishing my degree. When I finish my degree I will go teach overseas and I can't see Korea being too cool with it.

Shugo: I'm lucky enough to have a job that doesn't mind it. c: And I very fortunately don't live in a super anal community like the bible belt in the states. Canadian society (as I am Canadian) is a little more lenient on these. A lot of places still frown on having too many piercings or a full head of awkward coloured hair--especially in Chain Stores/Retail--but most places are alright with it.
My job allows me to be as alternative as I like so long as it isn't really tacky, only restrictions being that we aren't allowed to have our tits hanging out or our asscracks showing. My manager also doesn't like too many facial piercings, but some are okay. c:

Tangerine: A TOMATO TANGERINE!?
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Oddly enough, we do allow tits hanging at our work site...You simply need to physically look like a stereotypical 90's christian.
sirlionelnigelconrad
sirlionelnigelconrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Yeah um.... Canada actually separates church and state though. There's a lot of shit wrong with this country, don't get me wrong--we're totally funding the Israel apartheid going on right now, and we're no longer in any remote way an authority on Human Rights or Peacekeeping anymore thanks to our prime minister--but at least we've managed to create an actual multi-cultural society where you are allowed to be something other than christian with little judgement. c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangerine Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Yesssss....
I'm a genetic anomaly.
With acid and sauce :p
Tangerine
Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Can I lick you? O:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

[x]
MIMI I HAD PINK AND PURPLE HAIR TOO. Well it was blonde and faded to pink which faded into a purple at the end. : ) It looks super cute on you!
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangerine Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 pm

@SLNC baby jezus would weep at your companies dress policy.
And then get hungry.
EDIT @ Emoduck I love the half&half fade or whatever people are calling it. Looks good.
Tangerine
Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm

WELL THEN WE CAN JUST BE MATCHY MATCHY.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Tangerine, thank you!
Mimi, my hair is brown now. Dx BUT I'll probably do pink again at some point haha.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

You should do like a pretty brown and teal.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:06 pm

I've done brown and blue before but I don't seem to have pictures. Hm.
But yes, I will remember that. : ) I don't have any money right now to get any other colours though haha.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Do like.... Brown and teal and gold. c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Those sound like they'd be pretty together. o.o
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

If it's a warmer teal? Probably. c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

I'll think about it. : ) And if I can find the right colours haha.
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next