Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Announcement.

4 posters

Go down

Latest Announcement.  Empty Latest Announcement.

Post by Kitty Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Who saw the Announcement? If you haven't yet...go to Crysandrea. So, reactions?

Kitty

Back to top Go down

Latest Announcement.  Empty Re: Latest Announcement.

Post by Lacisum Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

So very dissapointed, it's true it needed real dedication. But despite the big confession, users will forever feel ripped off. I may of never put money into it, but I felt like my friends are extremely scattered. V.v sorry to say, it should of been put forward a long time ago, rather than making people feel a false sense of hope.

Lacisum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizutakara Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 pm

I too be rather dissapointed = 3= oi was looking forward to the return of crysandrea. And that thing about making the 'source code' available makes me wonder. Does that mean someone/anyone can re-create crysandrea with all the old items and stuff. I wonder how expensive a server, even a cheap one would be to run Crysandrea. Though even if someone took up crysandrea, it just wouldn't be the same. :/
Mizutakara
Mizutakara

http://mizu-no-kimi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

I second what Lacisum said. Also I had read that a few people had wanted to purchase Crys a while back. If Pixel is going to hand over the code as the announcement claims, then maybe it will be brought back. But also the sites success will depend heavily on the dedication of those building/maint./coding/admin it. So if they waiver then it will be dead in the water...all over again... (/inner pessimist)

I would like to see someone take over Crys and bring it back...just..have to wait and see.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum