Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3?

5 posters

Go down

Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3? Empty Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3?

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 pm

The site may be down, but the dream avatar creator is still up and running. C: If you guys would like to make a crys avatar to use as your avatar on this forum, go right ahead. I know a lot of you don't like to show your faces, and that's fine. If you would like to recreate an avatar you didn't have time to printscreen or save, you could use the dream creator for that too.

Here's a link:
[Crysandrea Dream]

EDIT:
This is the old version of the dream avatar creator, since the newest version doesn't work. This one, however, does! So you can still use it. I've changed the link to go to the one that works.
I mean, some of the newer items are missing so it's not COMPLETE, but you can still have fun in the wait!

Last edited by Fai on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3? Empty Re: Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3?

Post by The Emo Duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 pm

I can't wait to see what people use as their avatars here. : )
This is a good idea though Mimi. : ) I never thought of making on of them your avatar. o.o
The Emo Duck
The Emo Duck

Back to top Go down

Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3? Empty Re: Want a Crysandrean avatar while we wait for V3?

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Well I don't know if people kept the link for this. If you google it you get the old version of it first, not the newest version. Or if people expected this to even still work. But it is off-site so when crys closed it isn't surprising that this stayed.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacisum Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:32 pm

The new one isn't working, I think the images were linked to the actual site or there is something wrong on my end.

Lacisum

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:24 pm

I'll try it again and see. :c
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivazel Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 am

Would someone be able to make me an avatar I can use for when the site opens? Sadly I cannot use the DAC so making one myself is out of the question.

It'd be commons only for now, and maybe a cute theme (but not have all light colours)?

- - Also it's a shame to hear the new one isn't working, or doesn't seem to be. IS there much difference from the old and new DAC?
Ivazel
Ivazel

https://twitter.com/Ivazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 pm

I had to change it to the old one -- since it is working.

There's not a WHOLE lot of difference, mostly a good number of newer items weren't added to the older version. c:
But most of the items are in it. It's just missing a few shop updates and a few months of TYIs and EIs.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 pm

I bookmarked the creator before the site went down so I can play with it. :3
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm

;3 Cool beeeeaaaannnsss.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

I want to come up with a really awesome avi to work toward when V3 comes, but all my avis come out looking very similar. D:
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh? Mine always look different. I just clutter em.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Mine are always clutter too.
But I have certain items I like to use and I guess that's why, lol
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 pm

That could be why. Try using some items you would never typically use. c:
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 pm

I have to try to break the habit of gravitating towards them.~
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Well some of the items are just so neat ;~;
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down