Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Plateau- Sylveon Might get a Type. FINALLY

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Indigo Plateau- Sylveon Might get a Type. FINALLY - Page 2 Empty Re: Indigo Plateau- Sylveon Might get a Type. FINALLY

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

The early articles about XY included a new type being released. >> This came from nintendo, so it's probably happening. >>

Light is one of the most requested types but I don't think they're doing that one cause there's already electric type. ^^ And the normal type, fire type, and psychic type kinda covers the rest of the "light" stereotypes.

The other point I use to debate dragon type being a broken type is that the moves are only super effective against other dragons. So where the moves can be used on other pokemon, you don't really get any extra bonus from them. I mean, I use Outrage on my arcanine and there are good dragon moves, the move type just doesn't end up being over powered since it doesn't really give any coverage. Also, Steel was introduced to kinda weaken the dragon type since it resists dragon.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Indigo Plateau- Sylveon Might get a Type. FINALLY - Page 2 Empty Re: Indigo Plateau- Sylveon Might get a Type. FINALLY

Post by Ego Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

No Human type?
No most dangerous game segment in the safari zone?
Ego
Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Or how he is top percentage.
Or that his shorts are top percentage. xD I would love that. It would be hilarious.

Links. I need links.

Dragon wasn't that great when it was introduced. It had one move and that's it. It wasn't until like Gen 3 that they became "awesome." But Psychic isn't very effective against Steel as well.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 pm

The japanese screencap I saw on one of the pokemon facebook pages. .______. don't think I'd be able to find it, and I wish I'd saved it.

Dragon was great for having high stats originally. They typically can learn a large variety of moves as well. Though Ice type was a lot more useful once upon a time.

Psychic was the most overpowered in Gen one, IMO.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

No offence, but I'm doubting it said anything about a new type. If it did, Seribii {or however the fuck you spell it} Bulbapedia and other pretty credible sources would have picked up on it. And it would be swarming the gaia pokeforum. Not to mention other places.

;-; Sadly I wouldn't know that. I never really used dragon types. The most I used a dragon type was an Altaria in White 2. Mostly because I needed a flyer.

So freaking overpowered. It is crazy.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

http://gamerant.com/pokemon-x-y-eevee-evolution/
I read it here but I read it somewhere else too. That's clearly speculation, but I read something else about new type release. I can't find it. Maybe I'm on crack.

BUT IF IT IS A NEW TYPE I AM GOING TO I TOLD YOU SO SO HARD.

I looooooved dragonite for like... ever.
Also, most "pseudo-legendaries" are dragon type if I remember correctly. I mean some aren't, like metagross. But most are I'm fairly sure.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah. All that's floating around anymore is speculation. ;-; Dammit Nintendo tell us stuff now!

YOU WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL DO THAT.

I only liked Dragonair.
Metagross and Tyranitar are the only two who are dragon type, if I am correct. I'd have to go look again though.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Dragonair is one of few middle evos I actually like. Most of the middle evos are awkward teens to me.

That sounds about right. I think there's a pseudolegendary in Gen five though that isn't dragon. Can't remember.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah. owo

I don't like Hydreigion. I hate that thing with a passion.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am

Really? I like it a lot. I like how it can be a challenge to raise. Cause the first two stages have shit special attack but good physical, and then special just EXPLODES. I also like that it's a hydra, but I somehow feel that a hydra should have been water/dark and not typed with dragon at all. o3o Dragon/dark is really cool though.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

I don't like it because of Ghestis mainly.
Plus the one I had died. ;-; In a nuzlocke. So fucking hard to raise. Too fucking hard.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 am

Ghestis is fucking great because he's SO easy to hate. Like I haven't felt like an antagonist was such a bastard since like.... Giovanni's team rocket killed that marowak. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FIND N'S ROOM IN THE SEQUEL. YOU JUST WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM THEN KILL HIM TWICE.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 am

Yeah, he was a major dick.
Seriously, that was some pretty sick shit to put in a kids game man. D:

My husband is a dick. During the halloween tournament, he trained a female Marowak and named it GHOST. Did not want to fight. D:

YES KILL HIM MULTIPLE TIMES!
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 am

Gambling's not okay, but leave gen five unedited! XD

........... omg how the fuck did you marry satan?
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am

But, but I love the gambling. I spent hours there. HOURS I NEED MY SLOTS BACK I NEED THEM I NEED IT!

Cause I'm awesome like that. xD
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 am

Though the card flip game is way easier to win at. >>
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 am

I call bullshit. D:
I can't win at that game at all. But at slots I used to be able to hit all 7s nearly every time.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 am

They tell you how many voltorbs are in each row. It's all like.... educated guessing and process of elimination. It's kinda like sudoku.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 am

I'm bad at Sudoku too.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 pm

WELL THEN NO DRATINI FOR YOU.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

NO DRATINI OR ICE BEAM TM FOR ME.
I AM SAD NOW
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:03 pm

NONE FOR YOU.
In soul silver though you can still trade TMs so I could just like. Win you one. If I have time to do it. c:

SANDSHREWWWWW. ;~;
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Please? OwO
It's pretty much the only thing I need for happy fun nuzlocke times.

Sandshrew?
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

In Soul Silver you can get abra, sandshrew, and Dratini. In Heart Gold you get something not Sandshrew cause sandshrew is a version exclusive. I can't remember Heart Gold's version exclusive.

Sandshrew was like.... the whole reason I wanted soul silver over heart gold. Also Skarmory.

I don't know when I'll have time but I know I'm getting close to a dratini. I'll keep going and I'll let you know when I have one and the tm. If you still need it we can figure out how to trade something?
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum