Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartspeak

+2
Tangerine
Konti
6 posters

Go down

Heartspeak Empty Heartspeak

Post by Konti Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 pm

(not really sure WHERE this topic would go)
Anyway, some other user in Crysandrea had made this really great thread where you could just post whatever was on your mind or heart without fear of feedback or judgement.

I don't remember their name UGH. But I wanna kick-start that again because I liked their idea. Once I remember, I'll give 'em credit.

So, for those of you interested as I know I kind of am, let this be the place for you to rant/vent/share your thoughts or feelings (be them happy, sad, or just ponderous).

RULES:
1. This is not really a discussion thread. You can read what people post, but DON'T respond to it. Respect their right to speak out into the darkness.

2. This is not a place to rant about other Crysandrea users. I'm going to say that up front as my disclaimer. As long as no one can figure out that you're talking about them, this rule is followed. But if this starts drama, it will be closed.

3. If you see something you disagree with, please refer to rule #1 and keep your mouth closed. Let's respect each other. If you feel concerned for a friend or something, sending them a message would be better than posting a reply here. BUT -please- NO SENDING HATE MESSAGES. D: Let's just be nice and decent and understanding.

Anyhoo....post away! c:
Konti
Konti

http://deokai.wix.com/deo#!

Back to top Go down

Heartspeak Empty Re: Heartspeak

Post by Konti Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 pm

I'll start it off (mind as well).
My personal thoughts:
Seriously scared about getting my first apartment.
I'm afraid of messing up...and I don't ever want to end up back at my parents' place..ever.
My job is still not horribly stable, regardless of how many months it has been. Why can't my bosses just give me a chance with the many other positions out there?? I KNOW I would do better with those. :\
Konti
Konti

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangerine Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

That was bad's thread. c:
That was one cool thing about the site getting wiped, all those pages of recorded frustration and sadness going *bloop*. <3
Tangerine
Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm really tired. Just tired of how my life's been just a downward spiral from day one. I thought it couldn't get any worse when we could barely afford food and we could see our breath in our bedrooms at night, and everyone in my family getting fired from their jobs at the same time. Why can't I catch a break? Why my family? The situation is affecting my brothers and my mom the most. Being homeless is just something that's taking it's toll on us all. We all need our own space. My brothers are moodier than ever, and my mom is just frustrated all the time. I can tell how much stress she's under, and I can't do a thing. It's so frustrating that I can't help being unemployed and all, and I can't concentrate on my classes because I'm worried about this.

Sometimes I just want everything to stop. Just leave and go on my own, worry about myself for a change, but I can't. I wish something would just go my way for a change. Just let my family be happy for once.
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 am

Friggin exhausted...seems every weekend I am crawling out of the trenches of a war I had no idea I was even fighting. Only to get spat right into the drudges of 'you're obviously the only one who can take care of the house, even though there are others in the house to do the work as well'. taking care of Kit as well as going and taking care of my Mom who has cancer, and we'll be going to find out how/when the chemo treatments will start/be.

So tired of EVERYTHING being on my shoulders...even after I talk with the hubby about all this...it is still getting shoved on me... *sigh*
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm

I am nothing but a being egged on by self satisfaction and the ability to brag about my achievements.

I am someone who should be detested and shunned.
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Konti Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm

I am doing so much planning and work lately that my body is actually rejecting it.
I am lazy by nature. D;
I just can't wait until this is all done and I can stop stressing.
Konti
Konti

Back to top Go down

Post by npixelz Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

I miss ShadowYukisa.
npixelz
npixelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content