Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official ama thread i will fix ur shit

4 posters

Go down

official ama thread i will fix ur shit Empty official ama thread i will fix ur shit

Post by Cyrus Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:48 am

i am majoring in computer outsourcing let me help u wit ur problems

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

official ama thread i will fix ur shit Empty Re: official ama thread i will fix ur shit

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 am

Omg don't make this so trolly looking.

He actually is majoring in this.
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

official ama thread i will fix ur shit Empty Re: official ama thread i will fix ur shit

Post by Cyrus Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:20 am

Fai wrote:Omg don't make this so trolly looking.

He actually is majoring in this.
i suggest u delete system32 and install microsoft

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Konti Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:33 am

cyrus
wat r u doin
cyrus
stahp
Konti
Konti

http://deokai.wix.com/deo#!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 am

Y u do dis cyrus ;~;
Fai
Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Okay so I have this issue with my vSphere client. Whenever I try to do a search through the VM inventory I get a "failure to connect to search provider" error message. It seems to hint at RPC protocol errors but I confirmed that RPC is working properly.

It isn't a huge deal as I can scroll through the list of VMs but I would really like the search feature to actually work.

Any advice? It is on Windows Server 2003.
sirlionelnigelconrad
sirlionelnigelconrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 am

what version of vSphere? I think some friends of mine had issues when they updated versions, so a lot of old things that functioned for them before no longer worked.

iirc, vsphere is the vmware client that connects to vcenter or something of the sort? does your client version correspond with the server's? did this function used to work for you up until an update?

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

I'd have to double check what version, it is at work. Technically I'm not in charge of the server, I just use it. But the people in charge don't do shit with it. I figure if it is an easy fix I may as well try it.

vsphere is the Windows client for vcenter, more or less yeah. It has to run on Windows, because I guess VMware is lazy or something.
sirlionelnigelconrad
sirlionelnigelconrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:57 pm

yeah make sure the client and server versions match up. it's also possible that the db wasn't upgraded properly when upgrading vcenter versions.

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down