Judgement from the community.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judgement from the community.

Post by Cyrus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 am

I only judge people on the size of their ears.

Cyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawn on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 am

Fai: I think I joined back in 2010 on dango and then went on a lot of hiatus because I was a Lurker and I felt really out of place.

Cyrus: that's being judgemental and even if you wanted to criticize someone for that I think it would really only hurt their feeling because if they have huge ears they'd be pretty self-conscious about it. ._.
Fawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 pm

When you equate the worth of a human to the worth of their wealth, you embrace the very worst of humanity.

I always judge people by their actions and their history. Even then, people can and do change. Compassion in all things, this is the greatest virtue.

People sometimes don't respond for different reasons. Myself, I usually have to run off to work! But don't just let yourself sulk into lurker status. At the very least you could try messaging someone privately and try making a friend that way. From there, they will be more open to speaking to you on the forum, and you will have a steady conversation partner. It only grows from there!

And why is every female in our group so cute?
sirlionelnigelconrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Fawn wrote:Fai: I think I joined back in 2010 on dango and then went on a lot of hiatus because I was a Lurker and I felt really out of place.

Cyrus: that's being judgemental and even if you wanted to criticize someone for that I think it would really only hurt their feeling because if they have huge ears they'd be pretty self-conscious about it. ._.
Did I say ears I meant feet

Cyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Usually when I look at an avatar all I am really doing is judging the style and whether or not they have items I'd like to get myself. I tend to more so judge people on the content of their posts. I try my best to branch out and try to make more friends, but most of the time I just fall back to my usual hangout threads. *shrugs*
Maru13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I still honestly never actually witnessed this issue in the community. I think people need to try and immerse themselves more. o3o
Fai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by npixelz on Wed May 01, 2013 7:10 pm

i knoow how you feel. i am judged often. i stopped caring long ago though. i wont do that to you. though there may be long periods of times where im not online at all. that probably means i am grounded.
npixelz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eboneye on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Wow talk about being super late...but here I am.
Yeah, well its happened to me too when I create a thread. But I blame the ignoring part mostly on myself.
#1 no one really knew me and
#2 I just could not be on 24/7 to chat with anyone even if they did post on my thread.
I did create a thread again on Crys and it was moderately doing well until the site took a dump. I figure just keep trying. It'll work eventually I guess. Also I think its timing.
Eboneye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top