Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Months in and No New Information.

+3
Tangerine
Maru13
Queen Evil Fluffy
7 posters

Go down

Two Months in and No New Information.  Empty Two Months in and No New Information.

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Wed May 08, 2013 5:52 pm

I mean I can understand that we have a lack of information after one month, that's understandable. Honestly I expected it.
But it has been nearly two months. I've seen nothing pop up on the official facebook page nor any hints dropped in this forum.

I hate to sound cynical, but I did expect as much.

Now what I would like to hear is just like something. Like: "Oh hey we are revamping the avatar system right now" or "The forums are so and so percent done" Or "Hey we are going to have some fun new feature available when you guys come back."

Honestly right now anything is better than the silence we are currently getting.
What do you dedicated lurkers think?
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Two Months in and No New Information.  Empty Re: Two Months in and No New Information.

Post by Maru13 Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Has it been 2mo already? gah I hate when time flies by like that on me...

Yes it would be nice to get a progress report to just get a feel for where they are at on the remake and if it will be ready for the June release or more like July...ect. I dunno I'm kinda just going with the flow and assume that they will give a status update sometime this month.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Two Months in and No New Information.  Empty Re: Two Months in and No New Information.

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Not exactly two months but close enough. I'm an impatient person. Didn't feel like waiting a week.

They might now that people are asking about it. Might.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Well I did see a few posts on the FB page...so I'd take it they do know. Possibly should go poke them >.>
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangerine Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

I still don't think there will even 8e a new Crysandrea. Not out in summer, anyway. Dude wanted to completely rewrite the site.
Tangerine
Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 am

If he is doing it completely on his own and from scratch, all with other obligations...Then I could see 3mo being highly optimistic. Also, I'm not worried about it. MAYBE once it rolls into the June/July time frame, then I'll be worried.
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with Tangerine.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eboneye Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

All we can hope for is that they don't just drop it and forget to tell us. It would be nice if there was the occasional "We're still working on it" notification on FB.
Eboneye
Eboneye

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Wed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

I am starting to think we are being neglected. ;-;
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eboneye Thu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

**heavy sigh**
Eboneye
Eboneye

Back to top Go down

Post by iggs Fri May 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Yeah I keep checking the Facebook and Twitter pages but I always come up with disappointment. :/
iggs
iggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I think the worst part about this is yesterday they said they would have news soon.
Yesterday.
And there has still been nothing.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:02 pm

soon is a rather abstract time frame...*plays devil's advocate*
Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Don't play devil's advocate on a site that hasn't released on scrap of information and is only promising news at this point most likely because people are pestering them.
Shall I go on?
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Well they finally said something after nearly three months.

Could have kept quiet due to not wanting to get people's hopes up if they failed to get it out on time or something else.
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Ah no, they could have made an announcement saying "Hey we are being delayed sorry about that." And that would have been an acceptable update.
Keeping quiet has made some people doubt about the return of crys.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ego Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:49 pm

I'll admit, Pixeltweak can be pretty awful about keeping things on schedule. The revival of Crysandrea and utter lack of public commentary from him or Ale is a good example of that.

Being former staff has perks sometimes, though. For once, there might actually be a good reason why this is taking a while for the announcement to be made. I'll see if I can pester him to get that released soon.
Ego
Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Evil Fluffy Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:21 pm

He's pretty bad at keeping in touch as well. xD
That's pretty obvious at this point.

If you could that would be lovely. I would be nice to know what is going on with the site, whether it will be delayed or on time.
Queen Evil Fluffy
Queen Evil Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 am

and yet my point was proven....*sigh*

Any info you can get Ego would be great ^^

I'll look at both sides of this as much as I can, even if it means I'll be an "asshole" for being a devil's advocate. I look forward to when Crys comes back, just like anyone else. I just don't see the point in getting worked up over the timing. I have a lot of things in RL that trump this to the Nth degree, I try not to let that bleed through and snap at people, and give them the benefit of the doubt. Because you never know when life is going to run you over with a tank.

Maru13
Maru13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down