Things people have said to you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things people have said to you...

Post by Ivazel on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

A little nsfw maybe? I don’t know. Maybe not even true chitter chatter, but screw you! I’m writing it. :b

Ever had someone tell you something and your jaw just dropped? Maybe in shock, or maybe because of the stupidity of it all?

That just happened to me tonight.

A friend of mine, let’s called him Fengob (wtf?) told me he wanted to date a 15 year old, not only that but this particular 15 year old had just turned 15 in the last two months. That’s right, you might as well call her 14. Did I also mention that this friend of mine, Fengob is 20 years old? Yes. That right there is where my jaw dropped.

The fact that he had asked me for advice about it was what I found disturbing. He did know that if anything sexually happened it would be considered illegal, right? And he did know that it is also very frowned upon for someone his age to date someone of hers, right? Did I also mention he has only met her once and plans to go to an expo with her in the next month or so? Which they’ll both be dressing up as animals, her a cat and him a dog? Yes, collars,ears, tails and all.

So yes, they’re practically calling each other silly love names and all the above is happening. Tell me when I should stop from having convinced you this is absolutely nuts. I know this guy, I know he isn’t a perv but he is well a perv and a sexual deviant. Hell, I can’t remember who I told but, this is the same guy who picked someone up off from a meeting website to go fuck her. A total stranger. To fuck.

Of course being the friend I was gave him excellent advice all the while smacking myself with the ‘omgs’ and ‘wtf man’ all a while. Even as I write this I’m shaking my head. Damn people.

So yes, anyone had something like that? Any crazy things people have said to you?

I know this isn’t chitter chatter, or whatever, but I needed to say that because DUDE WTF? Really.

*Goes back to pixeling like a boss*
Ivazel

View user profile https://twitter.com/Ivazel

Back to top Go down

Re: Things people have said to you...

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

Actually, depending what country they are in, if he so much as sees her and the parents object it can be considered illegal. In many US states there is case law where an adult "dating" a minor can lead to arrest and prosecution at worst, and court restraining orders as best. Please note if you ever get a restraining order placed on you in the US you have to surrender all of your weapons to the law.

Doing anything with an underage person is extremely dangerous and he is incredibly stupid or totally ignorant of the law for even considering this. If he is accused of doing anything to her he can be labeled by the law as a child sex offender and basically have his entire life ruined forever. Good luck finding work or raising a family with that label.

Fengob needs the gob smacked out of him, hard.

As for crazy, but slightly sad, I met someone not long ago who carved words into her arms and legs. I have a feeling she has severe depression issues but may have not found any help. Maybe not crazy, but disturbing and sad.

Oh also kind of crazy, my coworker in India is buying a car for $1000. Friggin one thousand dollars! Made in India cars are hella cheap, although they couldn't legally be sold in the US due to absolutely no safety features. Still, it makes me feel silly for buying the car I did...
sirlionelnigelconrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:18 am

2nds Conrad(nickname ok?) about your friend Fengob. Seriously stay away from the jailbait...far far away. My cousin didn't listen to that and got a 15yr old preg, he was 21yr at the time. The parents (his and hers) settled things between them so police weren't involved...this was almost 12yrs ago now.

Right now the only thing overtly stupid going on is that our every so lovely city is putting a round about in the middle of a busy 2 lane intersection. Why this is forehead smacking stupid....this would be the first round about. No one knows how to work them...I've been through a few so I get the jist. But people here don't follow yield signs and are confused easily. >.> So this thing had better still have the traffic lights or that round about is going to be a mess.

Other then that, most stupid things are kinda "in one ear and out the other" as some can just be too mentally painful to hold onto. ^^;
Maru13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:51 am

Roundabouts are kind of rare around here as well. One town has a couple in less traveled areas. If I remember back to my drivers ed, I am not even sure we covered them. Placing it in a busy area first instead of a less traveled trial run is a bit optimistic. They are TONS better than a 4 way stop, but only if people don't literally act so slow at one it becomes a 4 ways stop.
sirlionelnigelconrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyakin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 am

Where are you people from? They're everywhere in the UK and other European countries I drive/have driven through, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are useful, but some are just annoying, especially the ones that are just painted on the ground. They usually end up being treated the same way as substitute teachers - completely ignored and with tyre tracks all over them.

Also, the way you go around the roundabout depends on the country you're in: anti-clockwise for right-hand driving and clockwise for left-hand driving. This is kind of annoying when you drive between the UK and mainland Europe a lot, but I've only gone the wrong way about two or three times. No one saw me though!

Wyakin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlionelnigelconrad on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 pm

In America, we don't have many of them. They are an oddity for most locale. The direction you drive is usually obvious as most seem to "lean" into the correct direction. Most people just keep going around in the circle a few times trying to figure out what the hell they just went into.
sirlionelnigelconrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivazel on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Pushing back up to the first post, does anyone but me wish they used to be jailbait? Or is that just some sick thing in my head? Also from the last time we spoke, seems things have cooled down between them, so that’s good.

Moving on...

I’m with Wyakin. Way too many roundabouts here. Can’t go anywhere without seeing one. I can’t exactly say much else about it though as I’ve never actually learnt how to drive. Got given the opportunity for someone to pay for lessons but never took up the offer.
Ivazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyakin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Yes, most of them do have the leaning into the correct direction thingy, but the small ones painted on the ground you find on narrow one way streets don't. So when for once in my life I wanted to take one of them seriously, I did it wrong.

I thought going round the roundabout several times only happened in Mr. Bean movies? I think it was that episode where he went to the dentist and kept going around it until he finished brushing his teeth. Ironically, it was one of those silly painted on the ground roundabouts, if I remember correctly!

No idea where you live Ivazel, but you can survive in London just fine without a driving licence. My mum has the car most of the time and the only places I get to drive to are mostly outside of London or shops I'm too lazy to walk to.

As for the jailbait question, no I would not. Those were by far the worst years of my life which I'd rather not revisit!

Wyakin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru13 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:51 am

I forget which coastal area in the US has roundabouts...As I had a conversation about roundabouts and some lady did the whole "omg you don't have round abouts here?! there are all over *insert coastal area here*". Also Madison WI has a bunch of round abouts and there was one I had to deal with in the suburbs in Chicago.
It is just that our area...shouldn't start with a busy intersection as the trial run for getting people used to round abouts. Especially since as far as I and most people driving were not put through them as part of our driving test.

As for the Jailbait question. I technically was as the bf I had when I was 16y was 18y. Then had a bf that was 8ys older then me when I was 17y, got mom's ok on that. Though not with that asshat anymore, live 'n learn they say...live 'n learn >.>

Maru13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivazel on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 pm

I need to vent this here. Have this urge to slap Fengob. He spent two hours with her today and they talked it over and said they’d stay friends. Now what bothers me here is they even have to talk it over. That shouldn’t even have needed to happen. It makes me rather annoyed, so I told him this and you know what fengob does? He curses himself for being an “old bastard” and logs off because I shouldn’t have to listen to his “twat face”. >.>;
Ivazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top