Crysandrean Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSYCHO PASSSSS

5 posters

Go down

PSYCHO PASSSSS  Empty PSYCHO PASSSSS

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Q u Q This is a new ish anime that just ended. It's one of those animes that you're just like...."WAIT. DON'T GO. Q A Q I STILL NEED YOU. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOWWWW"
etc. u vu;

; v; So I just finished watching it and I still have feels over it, which is really hard to do with anime nowadays. e ue; Hnngh, I'd recommend this to anyone to watch! ; v; <3
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

PSYCHO PASSSSS  Empty Re: PSYCHO PASSSSS

Post by Ivazel Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am

Had a little search on it as the name sounds interesting and what'd you know it looks like it'd be good. Unfortunate to hear it' over and let such an effect on you. Maybe watching another anime may take your mind off it? Maybe something different like Urbance?

Also who's your favourite character/s out of Psycho Pass or which was your favourite part of it?
Ivazel
Ivazel

https://twitter.com/Ivazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 am

gud stuff. ending was ok i had feels 2 its ok

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

@Ivazel: ; w ; I tried watching Angel Beats and it was sad too
DOUBLE WHAMMY OF FEELS Q A Q //sob

My favorite character would have to be either Kogami or Akane, hehehe. ; v; Though Makashima is also very interesting.

@Cyrus: Feels togetha okay
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 pm

kotoura san watch it pls

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Q u Q I'll try?

wil it give me feels e ue
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 pm

It really felt like the anime came full circle. I saw people were speculating that there was going to be a second season, but I really think that the ending meant something completely different. That the cycle will just continue until someone stops the system.

I also found that there seemed to be a lot of hidden messages about the criminal justice system as a whole, which I found really interesting.

I also thought there was a huge 'morality' message at the end, which I found a little bit odd for a show of its nature, in some ways.
Uncanny
Uncanny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 am

; v; Hnngh, I don't think that it will come full circle, considering that Akane is criminally asymptotic, y'know? Her Psycho Pass cannot be measured, therefore, her Psycho Pass won't actually get higher, like it did with Ginoza. :'3

I think that there won't be a second season, but the ending wasn't as satisfactory as it could have been.
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 am

pls pls pls watch kotoura san

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 am

Sweetsunnyrain wrote:; v; Hnngh, I don't think that it will come full circle, considering that Akane is criminally asymptotic, y'know? Her Psycho Pass cannot be measured, therefore, her Psycho Pass won't actually get higher, like it did with Ginoza. :'3

I think that there won't be a second season, but the ending wasn't as satisfactory as it could have been.

It did though, to a degree.

Notice how the new recruit had an uncanny (haw haw) resemblance to the main character?
Not to mention that her previous partner became an enforcer, much like Ginoza had with Kougami previously.
Also the line that Akane fed the new recruit was pretty close to what she was told when she joined, and the conditions were almost identical.

I didn't particularly think she was criminally asymptotic, even though the show hinted at it, it never outright said it.
I always thought that the criminally asymptotic where the psychopaths within the show, because that would actually make sense if they were criminally asymptotic in that the lack of consciousness would prevent them from feeling anything about a situation, and therefore their psycho-pass wouldn't rise.

The ending was definitely not what I wanted it to be, but in a way it is kind of fitting.
Uncanny
Uncanny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetsunnyrain Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 am

Yes, I do agree with that, but it actually really annoyed me how the new recruit was similar to Akane. :'3

Yes, Ginoza's Psycho Pass went up, but that was because it was detected to be so.

The show actually does say it out loud, but very discreetly. When Makashima is about to kill Akane, he says, "You are...." then he doesn't continue and instead lets himself get killed by Kogami. The "You are..." hints that Akane is the same as he is, criminally asymptotic. It's not that a criminally asymptotic person is literally a psychopath, it's more like their psycho pass could never actually be measured, so they were always in possession of a seemingly healthy Psycho Pass, and felt really isolated, thus leading to the majority of them blaming the Sibyl System and its faults, and then committing crimes because of that. Akane's sense of justice is far too strong to become one of these psychopaths, and there's the reason why I doubt the whole thing will loop. :'D

@Cyrus: Fineeeee
Sweetsunnyrain
Sweetsunnyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Sweetsunnyrain wrote:
The show actually does say it out loud, but very discreetly. When Makashima is about to kill Akane, he says, "You are...." then he doesn't continue and instead lets himself get killed by Kogami. The "You are..." hints that Akane is the same as he is, criminally asymptotic. It's not that a criminally asymptotic person is literally a psychopath, it's more like their psycho pass could never actually be measured, so they were always in possession of a seemingly healthy Psycho Pass, and felt really isolated, thus leading to the majority of them blaming the Sibyl System and its faults, and then committing crimes because of that. Akane's sense of justice is far too strong to become one of these psychopaths, and there's the reason why I doubt the whole thing will loop. :'D

I'm not saying I didn't notice that, and I wasn't disagreeing with you.
But I also think there's more to it.

That was just my thoughts on the psycho-pass as a whole, especially since the alt-name for the show was 'Psychopath'. And it was clear that Makashima was supposed to be the 'psychopath' of the show. It seemed to me that Makashima committed crimes just because he felt like it, committing crimes because of the faults of the Sibyl Systems sounds too one-dimensional, to be honest.

Akane has morals, which is why she is not a psychopath. I also don't think she was criminally asymptotic, because if you remember back when she was re-witnessing her friend's murder through the memory recreation her psycho-pass DID spike, and then it went down.

Though, one thing I do like about the ending is that there clearly isn't ONE true answer, and it has basically left itself open to discussion.
Uncanny
Uncanny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacisum Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Kotoura-San is a whole lotta feels. ;-;

Lacisum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down